Your privacy is important
Mettle Studio uses Google Analytics to collect and analyse anonymous data about visitors to our website. We use the data we collect to measure our traffic, make sure the website looks great on everyone’s devices, and make it is easy to use.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on mettle-studio.com, when you visit them, and how long you spend on each page
- whether you have visited the website before
- the link you clicked to get to our site, or if you entered the address directly
- an approximate geolocation (city or country)
- the device type and browser you are using, the service provider for your network, and the language your browser is operating in.
This data is stored for 26 months.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by using this browser add-on.
Google Analytics puts some small files, known as ‘cookies’, on to your computer to collect information about how you browse the site, and to identify if you have been to our website before.
We also use a cookie to remember that you have seen our message about cookies.
The cookies may expire immediately when the browser is closed, or may be stored for a period of up to 2 years, depending upon their purpose.